GLOBAL - The International Egg Commission (IEC) Global Leadership Conference Edinburgh 2014 is set to focus on the key topics affecting the egg industry today and also hold a special celebration of 50 years of the IEC.
Conference sessions in Edinburgh, which will be held from 7 to 11 September, will include:
- Customer Focus: The Future of Consumers
- Egg Production: The Future of Egg Production
- Egg Processing
- Business Analysis
IEC conferences are recognised throughout the industry as the best networking opportunity for the leaders of egg businesses worldwide with over 300 of the most influential people in the egg industry due to attend.
- Peter Kreiner - Director of Noma: "Strategies to be global no.1"
- Dr David Bosshart - CEO of GDI Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute, Switzerland: "The future of consumption: how will we be living tomorrow?
- Professor Julie Fitzpatrick OBE - Scientific Director, Moredun Research Institute: "Red Mite research and sustainable egg production - A role in global food security"
- Nick Major - ForFarmers / BOCM Pauls: "Future supply and demand for feed raw ingredients"
- Dr Daniel Windhorst - Global Technical Support Foodborne Zoonoses, Lohmann Animal Health: "Dealing with future disease challenges"
- Professor David Hughes - IEC Global Food Marketing Analyst: "Global analysis of the egg industry's customers, past, present and future"
- Peter Van Horne - IEC Economic Analyst: "Fifty years of egg production: lessons learned and future trends"
- Professor Hans-Wilhelm Windhorst - IEC Statistical Analyst: "The role of the BRICS countries in global egg production and trade" and “Fifty years of global egg production - The keys to successful egg production and outlook to 2030”
- Professor Charles Spence - Professor of Experimental Psychology, Oxford University: "Using Senses to market and distinguish your product"
- Nan-Dirk Mulder - Associate Director Commodities, Feed and Animal Protein, Rabobank: "Future business models"
The IEC is acknowledged as the voice of the international egg industry and is representing interests of the egg industry with other global organisations, including United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization, World Organization for Animal Health, Consumer Goods Forum, and International Organization for Standardization.
The IEC Global Leadership Conference Edinburgh 2014 will be held from Sunday 7 to Thursday 11 September 2014 at the Sheraton Grand Hotel. Registration is now open.