Expo Targets Under 30s03 October 2013
US - The International Production and Processing Expo is targeting young professionals in the meat and poultry sectors.
The expo is designed to recognise professional leadership qualities and to provide exposure to the world's largest show involving the production and processing of meat and poultry products and the manufacture of feed and pet food products. The programme provides industry education to further training in each person's respective industry and to expose them to the latest technology.
Selected applicants will receive a full, complimentary registration to IPPE to be held in Atlanta, GA, from 28-30 January 2014. The registration will allow attendance to all programmes. Additionally, the programme will provide two complimentary nights of lodging.
To invest in and engage young professionals between the ages of 21 and 29 who work for companies actively involved in the production and processing of poultry and meat or production of animal/poultry feed and are members of any of the following IPPE sponsoring associations: American Feed Industry Association; American Meat Institute; or US Poultry & Egg Association.
Details for applicants:
- Must work for companies actively involved in the production and/or processing of poultry and meat or the production of animal/poultry feed and are members of any of the following IPPE sponsoring associations: American Feed Industry Association; American Meat Institute; or US Poultry & Egg Association.
- Age between 21-29 years old at the time the application is received.
- Have support of senior staff at their company.
- Executives may nominate no more than two (2) individuals from the respective organization.
- Nomination must be received by 15 October 2013 with a signature from a member of your management team.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications.
- Winners will be notified by 15 November 2013.
Selected Individuals will receive the following:
- *Accommodations for two nights at a hotel which is contracted with IPPE.
- Registration for the trade show and all educational programmes offered at the IPPE.
- A plaque recognizing their selection as a "Young Leader."
Selected individuals will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the IPPE as well as any incidental expenses incurred, including additional in-room costs.
*Excludes air and ground transportation and other incidentals.
TheMeatSite News Desk